Old September 25th 03, 01:29 PM
N2EY

In article , "Robert" writes:

"N2EY" wrote

Look again. There are those who not only advocate code test elimination,

but
also the reduction or elimination of the CW/data subbands.

I've only seen that from a very few blindingly obvious trolls and a
known brain-damaged pair who's personal flame-fest has been infesting
r.r.*** for _years_.

I'd be interested in some quotes on this.

Hello Bob, sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

There was an entire thread on it here on rrap some time back. Thread title was:

"With CW gone, can the CW allocations be far behind?"

Lots of good quotes from various nontrolling parties.

Much of the rest of the world has no subbands-by-mode, and some folks think the
USA shouldn't have any, either. (I'm not one of 'em).

73 de Jim, N2EY