Old September 25th 03, 09:11 PM
Leo

BTW, are you Len's new guardian angel? Did Clint get laid off?

And did you want to respond to the issues I raised in my post to you,
or shall we redirect Len's mail to you for follow up?

Inquiring minds want to know...cogent and lucid, remember....

73, Leo

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 20:04:56 GMT, Leo wrote:

Certainly not - just trying to see his point of view. He seemed
very passionate about this!

73, Leo

On 25 Sep 2003 13:00:31 -0700, (Brian) wrote:

Now, now, Leo, or whoever.

Didn't you just just try to attach an effeminate point of view to
Len's post by dragging in some woman's book?

Or perhaps you think that a woman's point of view has no merit?

Talk about running out of steam and attaching people.

Are we clear?

Leo wrote in message . ..
Hmmm....

You , Clint and Len have one thing in common - if you can't attach the
individual personally, your argument runs out of steam pretty quickly.

Slash away, gentlemen - your personal attacks are futile here. Ad
Hominem is useless when you remove the 'hominem' from the equation,
isn't it? Now, you are forced to rely on intellect alone to make
rational points, which is uncomfortable for some....and difficult for
others. You can't shoot the messenger if you don't like the message.
Waaaa.

Now, gentlemen, if you would care to present lucid and cogent points
in a civilized manner, I'd be happy to listen to you. I have done so
- are you up to the challenge?

73. Leo

On 25 Sep 2003 04:01:09 -0700,
(Brian) wrote:

Leo wrote in message . ..

Instead of buying one, can I borrow your copy when you are done with
it?

Where should it be sent? To whom should it be addressed?