Old September 25th 03, 09:56 PM
Len Over 21

In article , "Clint" rattlehead at
computron dot net writes:

Don't ignore him, that's what the PCTA crowd devolves to doing
in it's (non)tactics.... but, likewise, take Leo with a grain of salt
and realize you are dealing with somebody who is disingenuous and
basically a plant.

Clint, I see a slight resemblance to one newsgroupie in here that
used several false identities...had an address in Landing, NJ. :-)

One time this poseur was an "Army officer about to be called to
active duty" in some conflict, thus setting the stage for the Fake's
disappearance. The same individual used another Fake identity and
was going to "visit my neighborhood" to "explain things to me" but
never got any farther than Anaheim, CA, some distance to the south.
The LAPD got a recording of the "message" he left at my telephone
number (authorized tap while my wife and I were up north visiting).
The LAPD has a section that works on Stalkers, organized after one
stalker knifed a young actress to death some years ago. They take
stalking seriously, even with two-bit puerile fakes who don't have the
guts to be themselves.