Old September 26th 03, 12:02 AM
Clint

Talk about running out of steam and attaching people.

Are we clear?

LOL.. I enjoy your mocking of Leo's spelling.
I also find it funny that they don't see thier hypocrisy; they must
be TOTALLY blind to it. Such a reality filter must come in
handy when having conflicts of the soul... or, rather, when
wanting to avoid one.

Now, to annihilate Leo's attempt at having a dialogue AGAIN...

Now, gentlemen, if you would care to present lucid and cogent points
in a civilized manner, I'd be happy to listen to you. I have done so
- are you up to the challenge?

Oh, it's been done time and time again, and met rebuttles of nothing more
than insults and condescending remarks (young man, you just don't know
how easy you have it, blah blah blah) and then the hypocrisy kicked in
and we were accused of doing all these things when in fact it was your
side of the fence that was doing it.... of course, this was before your
buddy got a hold of you outside the newsgroup and asked you to jump
in and pretend to be an unbiased person who was passing objective
criticism.

BUT ENOUGH OF THAT... I know draw attention to the fact that
you are BUSTED AGAIN..... if you don't have a position one way or
the other (or so you've *CLAIMED*), then, um, why would you need to
hear "lucid and cogent points in a civilized manner" for debate and
argument if you're NOT a PCTA apologist/sympathizer/member?

You better stop while you are ahead. The more you talk, the more
you sabotage yourself... not to mention you better look over your
post VERY carefully and make sure you really meant to type
what you did and use the words you chose....

Clint
KB5ZHT