Old September 26th 03, 03:41 AM
Leo

Rather than starting a new thread, kindly use the original so that I
can see what you're referring to. In one of your 4,362 posts today,
you credited me with a quote that actually came from Len. Please
clarify - which one?

Leo

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 21:22:21 -0500, "Clint" rattlehead at computron
dot net wrote:

"Leo" wrote in message
.. .
Clint,

That was humour. Not logic.

I'm sorry that I didn't make that clear for you before I posted.

Leo

HEY, wait a minute.. a few threads back up you TOLD me,
and I quote...

"Actally, that's a quote from your friend, Len. Note the
CAPITALIZATION of all of the NOUNS to make it clearer.

You really should investigate an English as a Second Language course,
my friend!

Leo"

Okay, so FIRST you say it's a quote of Len's (which I proved it
was NOT with a cut and paste and the time stamp so it can
be found easily).. THEN you admit it but try to dodge by
saying "it's humor, not logic"... but ADMITTING it all the same
by trying to EXLPAIN it the second time.

BUSTED!

so, in addition to being a hypocrit, you are an outright liar.

It's SO easy.
You need to just find whatever ham set you up to come in
here and do this that you've failed and been exposed.

Talk some more and incriminate yourself. ))

Clint
KB5ZHT