Old September 26th 03, 04:31 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"Kim W5TIT" wrote in message
"Dick Carroll" wrote in message

Carl R. Stevenson wrote:
"Dick Carroll" wrote in message

Carl R. Stevenson wrote:

(Techs have stayed away in droves - in my view because

they correctly have viewd ARRL's Morse policy as designed
to keep them off of HF)

When you codebashers gonna make up your minds?? the earlier story was
that techn just didn't care about HF.

Dick ... produce the post where I said "techs don't care about/want to

get
on HF" ... you can't because I never said that.

YOU aren't NCI, though. Many times one or the other code opponent has
stated that very thing. "Techs don't upgrade because they're happy where
they are".. We've seen this repeatedly.

And, is not upgrading because someone is happy where they are, a problem?
When are you making your first million/yr., DICK, or are you happy where

you
are?

Kim W5TIT

This is your brain....this is your brain on TIT.

Dan/W4NTI