Old September 27th 03, 02:34 AM
N2EY

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

Technically, he may be able to pass the Extra without the need for
further study,

I doubt that. The Extra still requires a 5 wpm code test. ;-)

but what would he do with it? He seems to be equally
contemptuous of conversing with people, which is a requirement to
enjoy the hobby.....

Perhaps he is enjoying what he does here.

For some reason, this reminds me of the old joke by Rodney Dangerfield
where he notes that when he was a kid, his parents tied a porkchop
around his neck so that the dog would play with him. 8^)

HAW!

For some reason I am reminded of an unknown comedian who used to talk about how
bad his mother's cooking was:

"We had the only dog in the neighborhood that would beg at the table for
Bromo-Seltzer"

"In summer, there were usually bugs on the screen door to the kitchen. But our
bugs were on the inside, trying to get out!"

"I was 14 before I realized that pudding wasn't supposed to have bones in it"

Then there are the lightbulb jokes and the yomama jokes.

73 de Jim, N2EY