Old September 27th 03, 03:37 AM
Clint

BTW, when are you going to
respond to my post regarding your ability to use the "facts" to make
decisions? I'll wait here.

I have several times until I was blue in the face and got nothing
back in return except "do as your told", "I had to do it so you should
to", and my all time favorite, "you can't possibly learn anything
else about radio until you learn CW first so you MUST be tested
on it" (begging the question AND circular thinking combined on
that (non)logic)...

so, I say to you that I hope things go well for you in your life
and hope you can certainly get over it and move on and not
get really vendictive or beligerant when they finally remove
the outdated and archaic cw testing policy soon.

Clint
KB5ZHT