Old September 27th 03, 05:17 PM
shephed

"WA8ULX" wrote in message
With BPL looking like a sure thing, I now say lets dump the CW testing,

and
let the CBplussers have it. How great it will be to have the CBplussers

alloyed
on HF and cant talk to anyone. Maybe that was the FCC idea all along, give

the
No-Coders HF, and intern with BPL here, they cant talk to anyone. GREAT

IDEA..

ARRL Bible, Book of Morse, Chapter 1, Verse 1
Don't worry about it, for it is writter;
And behold, for in the sky I saw a pale rider sat upon a pale horse. The
horse'e name is Codefree, and the rider's name is Capt. Carl.

And it will come to pass that Capt. Carl shall strik down the demon that is
BPL just as had done to the Godless Know-Coders.

As ye shall spend the rest of thy days in peace, without QRM or Morse Code.