Old September 28th 03, 01:02 AM
Carl R. Stevenson

"WA8ULX" wrote in message
I bet you are right!
Capt. Carl is just a sock-puppet for the broadband cartel. Now what will

all
the "engineers" do when they can't hear **** on HF?

This is too funny.....

I think its very funny, I can see it now, Captain Karl and his

fruitcakes
finally get HF Phone, then find out they cant talk to anyone unless they

use
CW.

And how do you expect CW to get through S9+ noise that's uniform
across all of the HF bands?

Bruce ... normally I simply ignore you, but it is time to tell you
directly that you are a total idiot.

If I gave you an hundred dollars cash and took you to a "rent/buy a clue
store" where clues were 5 cents each, you still wouldn't be able to get a
clue,
so why don't you just go back to CB and stop being such a world-class
AH amongst hams?

Carl - wk3c