Old September 28th 03, 02:05 AM
WA8ULX

Default The way to stop BPL

Heres the solution to the BPL problem, it makes you wonder why someone hasnt
done it yet.
First stop messing with FCC, these Clowns have all ready made up there minds.
Look at the Present Dumbing Down, which as been brought to us VIA the FCC
Morrons. So believe me they could care less about Hams. And stop waisting your
time sending in your comments to the FCC. If anybody in there right mind thinks
they care about 1800 comments you kidding yourself.
The solution is Simple, go to there Bosses, I dont mean anybody in the FCC I
mean the FCCs Bosses. Tell them how you plan on Voting the next time out if
this passes. Be sure and bring up Homeland Security in your comments. This is
the only thing that will stop this. If you dont think so, remember the Head Man
at the FCC recently got his hands slapped and told he would change another
screw up he recently made.