Old September 28th 03, 02:24 PM
Clint

In between which lie he spoke, that I posted
poof of, did you see this?

I admire you and those like you who can twist
thier perception of the world to something that
they find peace with so easily.

Doesn't tend to do one's health much good though
when your heading full speed a head down a
dead end alley.

Clint
KB5ZHT

Get in touch with your soul: www.glennbeck.com
OR, if you're a liberal, maybe you can FIND one

--
"Dick Carroll" wrote in message

Leo wrote:

LOL !

What in hell are you trying to say? Sabotage what position? Please
get someone to translate my posts into whatever it is that you speak,
then reply! Duh...

Leo

PS - while we're on the subject of spelling errors, I noticed this one
in your post below:

Rebuttles? Try 'rebuttals' next time

Leo I do believe you've done a fair job of putting both Clint and
Lennie on their rebuttles!