Old September 28th 03, 03:50 PM
Leo

The response to which, (where the 'lie' was quite obviously an error ,
and apologized for) I can only assume, you never read......?

You might want to check out "Hooked On Phonics", Clint - it might help
you through the bigger words!

30, Leo

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 08:24:51 -0500, "Clint" rattlehead at computron
dot net wrote:

In between which lie he spoke, that I posted
poof of, did you see this?

I admire you and those like you who can twist
thier perception of the world to something that
they find peace with so easily.

Doesn't tend to do one's health much good though
when your heading full speed a head down a
dead end alley.

Clint
KB5ZHT

Get in touch with your soul: www.glennbeck.com
OR, if you're a liberal, maybe you can FIND one