Old September 28th 03, 09:19 PM
Jim Hampton

Dick Carroll mentioned that some AM broadcast stations were virtually
obliterated in Allentown, Pa. In that case, everyone noticing interference
on broadcast band (AM) stations should complain to the stations involved.
Believe me, commercial broadcasting (especially since the FCC allowed a few
powerful groups to buy up most of the broadcast stations) has much deeper
pockets than amateurs and would likely not hesitate even a moment to bring
lawyers and Congress into the mess. Don't complain as a ham operator,
however; complain that you can't hear some particular programs from the
station due to all of this "interference". Let 'em figure it out

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

"WA8ULX" wrote in message
Heres the solution to the BPL problem, it makes you wonder why someone

hasnt
done it yet.
First stop messing with FCC, these Clowns have all ready made up there

minds.
Look at the Present Dumbing Down, which as been brought to us VIA the FCC
Morrons. So believe me they could care less about Hams. And stop waisting

your
time sending in your comments to the FCC. If anybody in there right mind

thinks
they care about 1800 comments you kidding yourself.
The solution is Simple, go to there Bosses, I dont mean anybody in the

FCC I
mean the FCCs Bosses. Tell them how you plan on Voting the next time out

if
this passes. Be sure and bring up Homeland Security in your comments. This

is
the only thing that will stop this. If you dont think so, remember the

Head Man
at the FCC recently got his hands slapped and told he would change another
screw up he recently made.

---