Old September 30th 03, 01:25 AM
Leo

Clint, that's something that I agree with you 110% on.

This type of attitude is not productive, and does nothing to further
the cause of the hobby.

Hoping that BPL will destroy Amateur Radio to spite the 'no coders' is
a nonsensical position to take. Sour grapes, I believe, is the term
for this type of thinking!

73, Leo

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 19:12:44 -0500, "Clint" rattlehead at computron
dot net wrote:

"
Your EXACTLY right, those are my true feelings. I think its just perfect

for
all the No-Coders. Not only will they be able to get there No-Code Extra,

and
all of HF, but the beauty of it is, they will have so much noise to deal

with,
they will not have any one to talk to. What a just reward for all there
WHINNING. I cant wait.

And the PCTA crowd wonders why they aren't being met with a warmer
reception from the newbies wanting to enter the hobby.

Get in touch with your soul: www.glennbeck.com
OR, if you're a liberal, maybe you can FIND one