Old September 30th 03, 03:24 AM
Mike Coslo

Carl R. Stevenson wrote:

Interesting to note that Dick just couldn't bring himself to mention
that I was the one who took the reporter out and demonstrated
the interference to him ... but I'm not surprised.

Carl, you've noted that we should stick together on this one.

Perhaps "we" doesn't include Dick?

There was no insult toward you in his post, and I would note that he
posted the link to the article, which no doubt he read, and no doubt saw
that you were a part of the article.

If we are to get together and fight this thing, it might be worth
pointing out that not only should those who support Morse testing try to
get along with those who don't - but the opposite is also true.

- Mike KB3EIA -