Old September 30th 03, 05:42 PM
Brian Kelly

(WA8ULX) wrote in message ...
My thought is that it's looking more and more like FCC has already
made up their minds, or maybe more accurately had their minds made up
for them. In that case, nothing short of Congressional action to
overturn their action will stave it off.

That might prove a real problem given who is lobbying whom these days.

Dick

My point exactly, you can send Millions of replys to the FCC, its not going to
make any difference. There is way to much MONEY ridding on this thing, and a
BUNCH of WHINNING Hams are not about to sway the FCC and BIG Money.

So what do you suggest? We should just sit on our butts and watch it
go down without a fight or what? Maybe when pigs learn to fly!

w3rv