Old September 30th 03, 06:55 PM
Leo

On 30 Sep 2003 17:23:26 GMT, (WA8ULX) poked his head
out of the killfile somehow to stir the pot with the following
negativity:

You can fight all you want, if that makes you fell better. But Big Money is
controlling this, and 1800 comments fron a bunch of Hams is nothing.

Well,

As Yogi Berra once said - "It ain't over until its over..."

One question, though - would it be too much to ask for you to perhaps
get on board with the rest of the Amateur community and work with us
to fight this issue? We may lose, but to just give up would be much
worse than fighting it. 1801 comments is better than 1800...

As an alternative, could I respectfully suggest that you transition to
your replacement hobby early - we've heard as much whining and
negativity as should be expected for the average group of humans to
endure....

.....unless of course trolling is your new hobby - in that case,
could you please torture another group? alt.whine or alt.troll,
perhaps?

/ return to killfile

30, Leo