Old January 30th 04, 12:46 AM
Ralph Mowery

Hi all, on my TV/scanner/Fm antenna stack I have a problem, Im using
an old channel master rotator and it does not "hold" the antenna from
rotating in high wind. Are the "brakes" burnt out on it? Is there an
easy repair? or should I just buy a new unit.

The unit probably does not have any breaks on it at all. It depends on the
gear ratio to keep it from turning. Some of the antennas have a worm gear
that is more resistante to turning in the wind. YOu have to get up into the
higher dollar rotators before you will get one with a break.