Old October 2nd 03, 02:17 AM
Mike Coslo

Brian wrote:
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message . com...

"Clint" rattlehead at computron dot net wrote in message ...

Generally the PCTA crowd has been putting most of the
people who challenge thier position and willing to debate
thier points on thier killfiles. Sounds pretty much like it
is they, not the NCTA, that can handle the scrutiny
and are therefore obviously on thin ice.

Well, Clint...As foolish as it may have been, Brain was straight
up enough to "admit" that Lennie was his "mentor"...His words, not
mine.

Len was willing to go the distance w/o letting all the bullying and
worse deter him. In that respect, Len is my mentor.

You, Steve Robeson, will not run me off the group. Nor will your
Cronies.

Just what is a crony (ies)? Some donut kinda thing?

- Mike KB3EIA -