Old October 2nd 03, 09:05 PM
Len Over 21

In article , (N2EY)
writes:

In article ,

(Len Over 21) writes:

I have never used "Avery Fine" as a screen name.

Yes, you have. Here's just one example - there are more.

I stand corrected. Three and a half years ago AOL still had a limit on
the number of characters in a screen name.

Once that limit was changed to a longer string, I cancelled the "Avery
Fine" screen name and changed it to my old Sysop handle of "Avery
Fineman" used many years ago before the Internet went public. LATER,
someone picked up on that particular screen name of "Avery Fine" and
used it as soon as the six-month time was up. The same is true of
"No CW Test" screenname...which I cancelled and someone else used
after it was available.

At NO time have I ever tried to disguise my legal name or address or
location by adopting some false personna.

Yet you GRASP AT STRAWS in trying to light up a Flame War to
satisfy your childish pique in here. Tsk, tsk, don't play with matches...
there are others here who have flamethrowers and you could get
severely burned.

(apparently). The US amateur radio community does not
grant licenses...nor does it "rule" on the "motivations" it
thinks citizens have in regards to radio licenses. You
seem to think that you "know" everything about those
who post contrary opinions to yours. Have fun in your
self-important ignorance, go ahead and post more of
your "hate" allegations as if you represent the entire
US ARS community. I don't care to message with
you further (as if I ever did to your libelous postings),
Herr Standartenfuhrer. I'm going to a college reunion.
QRT.

didit

END QUOTE

The college reunion was in the midwest in 2000, my wife's
college class. Rainy, dreary, but a fun event formally and
socially.

I'm sorry you have to pollute the contents in here with bringing
up THREE YEAR OLD (PLUS) arguments to satisfy your
apparent "need" to get back at your perceived pique.

Try living in the here and now instead of constantly going back
to the past. You are not salving old word wounds by going back to
the past, only re-opening your own wounds for more hurt. Tsk, tsk.

LHA