Old October 3rd 03, 02:59 PM
Clint

I figure 3 classes... probably a entry level "no HF" license, and
then 2 licenses that reflect different levels of expressed knowledge,
that is, seperate amounts of frequency priviledges.

I'd prefer more, but for some reason I feel it will settle to 3....
What WAS a no code tech license will be the equivalent to
the new entry level license, what is now the general class
will be the middle license, and extra being the "top" license.

Personally, I think they should just "drop" the code part
of the test and not effect the number of license, keep them
the same, or increase them back to what it was before.

My $.02