Old October 4th 03, 02:50 AM
WA8ULX

What does it matter, Bruce? According to you, you're such a smart little
human being, the tests were a breeze - no effort, no study, required.

Thats the point, theres none required now.

If so, you need to go back and take those
tests again (this time putting in the effort to actually learn something
about what you've read).

The difference between me and you, and the other Knuckle Draggers is, I knew
the Info. I didnt have to go practicee a bunch of memory test so I could take
it. As a matter of fact, when I took the test, I hadnt even seen the Question
Pool, let alone the answers. And I still scored 100%

If you don't want effort, stop complaining about
others not wanting it either.

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

So now you admit it, you want a No Effort Test, and most likely a No Knowlege
Test.