Old October 5th 03, 09:23 PM
Clint

well, genius, here is the statement you posted...

Not hardly Karl, these people are the Knuckle Dragging NCI Members I hear.

What is NCI? it's the group that opposes morse code testing... well, then, I
guess by definition then you are posting about CW aren't you? HM? Just
like if I were to post a slur against the ACLU then I guess by definition I
am attacking what that organization stands for, hm?????

You thought you won the race but it's because you showed up to the
wrong track and nobody was racing against you.

Clint

--

Reasons why it sucks to be a liberal....
file overrun error

--
"WA8ULX" wrote in message
Ah, the agenda *again*.

doesn't take long from the time you guys set up the trap to springing it
on the cw test issue.

Did I mention anything about CW, I dont think so.