Old October 6th 03, 12:15 AM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

(Brian) wrote in message om...

Len was willing to go the distance w/o letting all the bullying and
worse deter him. In that respect, Len is my mentor.

He's still a liar, Brain. Anyone who can justify such a
"mentoring" association with a documented pathological liar is a fool.

That, Brain Burke, would be you.

You, Steve Robeson, will not run me off the group. Nor will your
Cronies.

You, Brian Burke, ahve an over-inflated appreciation of yourself.

Quite to the contrary, I want you RIGHT HERE ! ! ! I find great
satisfaction watching you dance around your own little fires, set by
one silly, unsubstantiated assertion after the other.

Run you off...?!?! Heck no! I LIKE watching the jester at play!

Steve, K4YZ