Old October 6th 03, 02:38 AM
Clint

"WA8ULX" wrote in message
What is NCI? it's the group that opposes morse code testing.

They are also the Group which doesnt have a CLUE about anything else

except
give it to me for nothing. These are probably the same group that will

start
NWI. As a matter of fact, one of there great supporters, and long time

Members,
has all ready suggested that the written be Dumbed Down even more.

ah, hm.. and I thought you didn't care about the CW testing issue anymore.
Lots of locked up hate and resentment there..... looks as though it's pushed
you to extreme exaggeration of the facts and in some cases false
characterizations.

Clint

--
"All history was a palimpsest, scraped clean and reinscribed exactly
as often as necessary. In no case would it have been possible, once

....it was not even forgery. It was merely the substitution of one piece
of nonsense for another. Most of the material that you were dealing
with had no connection with anything in the real world, not even the
kind of connection that is contained in a direct lie. Statistics were just
as much a fantasy in thier original version as in thier rectified version."

- The totalitarian world of George Orwell's 1984
(or is it the slander & lie campaign strategy of
today's liberals???)