Old October 6th 03, 09:14 PM
Mike Coslo

Ryan, KC8PMX wrote:
(sarcasm mode on)

Since the entire public is completely aware of amateur radio, therefore they
all are waiting for the code test to drop, then we should have huge growth
eh???

(sarcasm mode off)

Is the reason for low growth that people don't know about the ARS?

I'd postulate that anyone that has any interest will pretty quickly
find out about us. have internet access, you'll find us. Read a
newspaper, and there are several articles a year about the ARS.

I'd also bet that there really aren't that many people who are really
that interested in radio. That's okay. I don't pick my hobbies on their
popularity. I pick them because I like to do them.

- mike KB3EIA -