Old October 7th 03, 12:33 AM
Kim W5TIT

"Mike Coslo" wrote in message
Dan/W4NTI wrote:

I've never thought of it that way Larry, but your 100% correct. Just

look
at Kim.

Speaking of.. I wonder if she's run off again? Her last couple of posts
didn't present her in a very good mood.

I mean plenty of people think I'm dumm, but I'm hardly ever called
dispicable! 8^)

I think there may be a pattern here!

Did I misspell despicable? Anyway, no, I've not "run off" and my "bad mood"
(a purely interpreted opinion because I have not been in a bad mood) is a
result of being pretty damned bored with the same 'ol same 'ol in this
newsgroup. My reason for being on the computer here at home, though, is at
an end--or at least for the moment. I've completed one project but got
called the other day for another...

We'll see...

Oh, and I have to ask just to see what your answer is: what "pattern" are
you stretching for?

Kim W5TIT