Old October 7th 03, 01:29 AM
Mike Coslo

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"Mike Coslo" wrote in message
et...

Dan/W4NTI wrote:

What contests do you do? I don't remember you. Course I've only done

them

for 30 years or so.

PAQSO, NEQP, Field day, North American. I tried the Ohio this year, but
conditions were bad. I've not been licensed too long, and sometimes op
our club station (W3YA)

- Mike KB3EIA -

Good show Mike. Sure I know W3YA. And this coming weekend is PA Qso Party.
I intend to enter. What call you using, if your going to enter?

I'll be at the mountaintop using W3YA, Centre County We're on 40 a lot.
I'll be the control op some of the time for newbies, and hanging out for
the hams that don't have a home station. Once in a while, I'll get to
operate even. I'll keep an ear out for you.

- Mike KB3EIA -