Old October 7th 03, 10:50 AM
Kim W5TIT

"KØHB" wrote in message
nk.net...
"Kim W5TIT" wrote:

Gosh, I thought ham radio was supposed to be such
an added bonus to the "resume." I don't see a word of it mentioned.

Huh???? Why would an avocation like amateur radio be mentioned when
running for public office?

I can imagine that such a mention would make sense if he was a candidate

for
a job as an engineer or technician at an electronics or communications
oriented business, but as a governor?????? Did K7UGA campaign literature
mention that he was a ham when he was the Republican candidate for

President
of the US?

ô¿ô 73, de Hans, K0HB
--
Help support youth involved in Amateur Radio.
http://www.mnyarc.org

Hey, I find it interesting that none of those who've touted the "skills" of
ham radio as applicable to goals in life, are even responding to this. I
was "echoing" their belief system.

Kim W5TIT