Old October 8th 03, 12:35 AM
Kim W5TIT

"Dick Carroll" wrote in message
KØHB wrote:
"Kim W5TIT" wrote:

Gosh, I thought ham radio was supposed to be such
an added bonus to the "resume." I don't see a word of it mentioned.

Huh???? Why would an avocation like amateur radio be mentioned when
running for public office?

I can imagine that such a mention would make sense if he was a candidate

for
a job as an engineer or technician at an electronics or communications
oriented business, but as a governor?????? Did K7UGA campaign

literature
mention that he was a ham when he was the Republican candidate for

President
of the US?

You *really* expect she'll know who K7UGA was?

It's easy enough looked up, DICK. By the way, I'd imagine you know all
these folks: http://users.ev1.net/~w5www/famous.html

Kim W5TIT