Old October 10th 03, 10:21 PM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...

I've got a good imagination....(SNIP)

Sure do. Especially the part where YOU ahd anything constructive
to do with "radio" for any period of time in the last five decades,
Lenie.

Just can't see it like they do. Not even
a half century ago when I got tossed into the Big Leagues of HF
communications during a Real service to my country.

"Big Leagues"...?!?!

BBWWWWHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...!!!!!! !

First of all, what "real service" heve YOU done for your country?

You attempt to polish your "CV" by associating yourself with Army
KIA's that became KIA's three years before you went to boot camp.

Despite the long litany of past employers and alleged technical
accomplishments, your ONLY "published work" was in an Amateur Radio
magazine that is now itself defunct.

Your only "licensure" is a GROL left over from a grandfather
clause from yet another 1950's era First Phone ticket, and the only
"station" license you have ever held was one that didn't require
one-second's worth of technical knowledge to obtain...Any 18-year old
who could properly fill out the application could obtain one.

So please, Lennie...Tell us what great contributions YOU have
made to the world of radio...Remember, we are NOT talking about anyone
else except YOU...

The Real
future was there back then and that bred even more fantastic futures
in a wider range of "radio" applications later. Those futures are now our
present. I'm anxious to see more of what Real imaginations come up
with, and, hopefully, to enjoy those too!

Yes, Lennie...I am sure that you make full use of your DirecTV
remote and garage door opener...

Steve, K4YZ