Old October 11th 03, 04:25 AM
Dave Heil

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , Dick Carroll
writes:

Well since I *didn't* make any such linkage, and never have, your
comment is out of line.

Senior, YOU've made so many out-of-line outright insults of others,
that you should spend more time off-line.

Thanks for the grin, Leonard. Might I suggest that you follow your own
advice?

If you don't believe that proficiency in radiotelegraph operations is
a serious part of ham radio, that's your problem.

It's no one's "problem," senior.

U. S. amateur radio is NOT exclusively about radiotelegraphy.

....and no one has indicated belief that it is. None of that is your
concern. You aren't involved in any way.

Not in the regulations, not in the law, only in the imaginations of a
few.

You've got a pretty good imagination yourself, old timer. You keep, for
example, imagining that you are involved in amateur radio.

I know no one who has ever linked it to technical knowlecge, despite
the many claims of NCI mavens.

Senior, your inductive reasoning doesn't have the capacity to resonate
with the rest of the world's frequency.

Get in tune.

Get "Tune In The World With Amateur Radio".

Dave K8MN