Old October 12th 03, 01:04 AM
Ryan, KC8PMX

"Clint" rattlehead at computron dot net wrote in message

Unless you are putting more into what was typed or seeing it completely
different, no, I didn't admit more than what I wanted to.....

People in the teen age groups are still forming their identities and
becoming what they might be for the rest of their lives typically. If

you
have differences with the word "moldable," then that is your problem.
Influenced maybe a better word then??

Ryan, KC8PMX

I wasn't argueing about the definition of the term "moldable", really...

and
actually influenced would be a bit less condescending and not give you
such an appearance of wanting to be dictatorial... I was putting more
emphasis on the part that said "..into the hams that *we* want them to
be."

The "type of hams we want them to be" I guess woud be different for
different groups, but in general, rule-abiding and professional/courteous in
operation to be a positive representation of us all licensees.

...heh, and people a while back took exception to my use of the term
"jack booted CW nazis".

Gee.... ya think?? I love "shock value" even if I don't really believe in
whatever is the "shock."

Ryan