Old October 17th 03, 06:46 AM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

(Brian) wrote in message . com...
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...

Mean like how YOU let LENNIE "pass" with use of
snide remarks, blatant lies, profanity and obvious misdirection of his posts,
but then accuse others of the same thing without comment...?!?!

You don't seem to like that much, do you?

It's not a matter of what I like or don't like, MinnieLennie.
You are a person wrought with confusion and an odd sense of what you
consider appropriate.

You publically announce your afinity for a person known to be a
pathological liar and then go about calling other people names and
making unsubstantiated allegations about them. Pretty silly, Brain.

If you enjoy placing your private parts in publically operated
pencil sharpeners, be my guest...but don't whine about it when your
parts get ground up when someone else turns the crank (pun intended)

Now...about those T5 logs and your "authorization" to operate in Somalia?

Correct. I was authorized.

Not according to the evidence you've supplied, you weren't.

Steve, K4YZ