Old October 18th 03, 04:01 PM
Brian

(N2EY) wrote in message ...
In article , "Clint" rattlehead at
computron dot net writes:

It's code TESTING, not CODE, that is being pushed out the door.
ad nauseum, this must be explained. Why is that?

Because people are not specific. Look at thread subject lines like "drop the
code" or "IARU says drop Morse". And there's a group what goes by the name
"No-Code International" - not "No Code TEST International".

It has all been explained to Jim before. But it's more important for
him to think that we want to eliminate the use of Morse, eliminate
protected spectrum, expand phone, this, that, the other...etc. Vast
right-wing conspiracy and all that.

It's important for certain segments of our society to always be
offended and outraged.