Old October 19th 03, 03:05 AM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

(Brian) wrote in message . com...

Steve, John is mere avoiding a crazy man who talks to himself in
between episodes of playing RRAP Avenging Angel.

Since you claim to look to Lennie as a mentor, I will remind you
that it is he who claims anyone making typos in a USENET repsonse is
"getting mad". I will leave it to you to figure out what you did
wrong (according to Lennie's rules).

As far as John goes, I imagine him like a bully I knew as a
kid...He was all big and brash...Right up until someone smacked him
back.

John has beat a hasty retreat because unlike you and Lennie, I
doubt that he LIKES being spoon-fed his own USENET foolishness. You
should take a hint. I know you won't since you obviously like being
beat over the head again-and-again with stuff YOU provide.

So don't blame me, Brain, for any "Avenging Angel" stuff...You
just keep giving me so much raw material to work with.

Thanks.

Steve, K4YZ