Old August 21st 06, 03:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default FS: HP/AGILENT 436A POWERMETER - RF/Microwave, LIKE-NEW, CALIBRATED, [DIGITAL display]

HP/AGILENT 436A POWER METER - RF/Microwave [DIGITAL display]
CALIBRATED, PERFECT CONDITION, warranty, may include sensor cable on request
Do NOT reply on Newsgroup, if email: remove "death2spammers" strings in my
address (repeated twice). Price $199/$229, shipping from Amplitech, Inc.,
New York, USA

Posted on Ebay, item# 330020367897. Goto www.ebay.com and enter
"330020367897" (without quotation marks) into search window (or item#,
etc.); BUY NOW OPTION is AVAILABLE, i.e. NO need to wait for Auction end
($199) - set to $229. Description is there (on Ebay), copied down here for
your convenience, BUT to see PICTURES/etc do check that Ebay listing. Best
done via Ebay - SAFE for you/me (my feedback is 100% positive there & 10+
years on Newsgroups), but if you're not into Ebay and unless a bid already
placed, I can take it off and sell outside Ebay.
Description copied here (see pictures on Ebay):

Concise description as you can GET DETAILED DESCRIPTION/SPECS/MANUAL at
AGILENT website (www.agilent.com-search-enter 436A, power). People who
buy Test Equipment are professionals/engineers - know already the specific
model specs or can quickly locate. HP/Agilent 436A is one of the most
widely used/legacy RF/microwave powermeters, thus often supported in modern
ATE software and even modern Agilent meters almost always offer 436A
emulation mode (I personally never had a chance to automate it), HPIB/GPIB
is included (back connector) and tested with ATE software OK, the address
selection switch is inside.

1. CALIBRATED - VALID THRU JULY 2007
2. CONDITION is LIKE NEW. PULLED FROM WORKING ENVIRONMENT at AMPLITECH,
Inc. (www.amplitechinc.com), one of the best-known RF/Microwave companies -
a spin off of Miteq, Inc. Used as recent as yesterday for military
amplifiers testing, assure you precisely calibrated/ready to be plugged into
your environment

3. Sensor not included at this price, in fact I am using it with a new meter
that didn't come with its own sensor, but I CAN add a near-new sensor cable
at a very small fee, just email me.
4. As mentioned above, docs/specs/manuals are at Agilent website, it's a
simple meter comparing to dual-head/modern meters.

Reason to sell
We're fortunate now to afford a company-wide upgrade program, e.g. for this
powermeter we're now using a dual-head $5000 unit, so this original unit is
up for sale. Will post an older/analog HP435 + waveguide sensor (thermistor
type?) for $95 only - lookup my Ebay userID for "all items for sale by this
member" - should find that meter soon (again, pulled from working
environment, but long ago, could be nice as secondary/backup meter).

Old August 21st 06, 05:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

PRICE CHANGED to $149 (auction) - 169 ("buynow")

Old August 21st 06, 03:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Marco Licetti wrote:
Price $199/$229, shipping from Amplitech, Inc., New York, USA

Your email address contains "DEATH2SPAMMERS" and then you
spam this newsgroup thus violating the newsgroup guidelines?
There is a group chartered for postings like yours. It is
rec.radio.swap
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp