Old August 30th 06, 03:56 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Ethical question

Slow Code wrote:
If you were in a crowded radio store and had to fart. Would you endure the
pain and hold it in until you were alone, or would you silently let it out
and hope someone else gets blamed for it?

Ever wonder how a crowded elevator smells to a midget?

Old August 30th 06, 04:04 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default disgusting troll

you post **** like this and are critize anyone for their concent?

Old August 30th 06, 04:34 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
Slow Code wrote:

If you were in a crowded radio store and had to fart. Would you endure the
pain and hold it in until you were alone, or would you silently let it out
and hope someone else gets blamed for it?

you post **** like this and are critize anyone for their concent?

May be a bit childish, but it's not THAT bad.
Old August 30th 06, 02:52 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
ups.com...

Slow Code wrote:
If you were in a crowded radio store and had to fart. Would you endure

the
pain and hold it in until you were alone, or would you silently let it

out
and hope someone else gets blamed for it?

you post **** like this and are critize anyone for their concent?

.....the proper word is "content" you sopping wet trailer-house living
douchebag!

Old August 30th 06, 03:54 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Tharsheblowsboys wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Slow Code wrote:
If you were in a crowded radio store and had to fart. Would you endure

the
pain and hold it in until you were alone, or would you silently let it

out
and hope someone else gets blamed for it?

you post **** like this and are critize anyone for their concent?

....the proper word is "content"

sorry I was gaging on it what ever it was

Old August 30th 06, 05:15 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

" wrote:

Slow Code wrote:
If you were in a crowded radio store and had to fart. Would you endure the
pain and hold it in until you were alone, or would you silently let it out
and hope someone else gets blamed for it?

you post **** like this and are critize anyone for their concent?

Oh Oh! The newsgroup policeman! Lighten up KB9!

Irv VE6BP
--
--------------------------------------
Visit my HomePage at http://members.shaw.ca/finkirv/index.html
Old August 30th 06, 09:01 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Irv Finkleman wrote:
" wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
If you were in a crowded radio store and had to fart. Would you endure the
pain and hold it in until you were alone, or would you silently let it out
and hope someone else gets blamed for it?

you post **** like this and are critize anyone for their concent?

Oh Oh! The newsgroup policeman! Lighten up KB9!

I'm with you, Irv.

Phil W7OX
Old August 30th 06, 12:41 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 23:12:29 +0000, Slow Code wrote:

If you were in a crowded radio store and had to fart. Would you endure the
pain and hold it in until you were alone, or would you silently let it out
and hope someone else gets blamed for it?

there is no ethics involved here.

now a true ethical question:
can an unlicensed person using radio technology to violate part 15 still
be in violation if he had a ham license (we're talking about using 802.11A
at full power for a 10 mile shot folks!).

Old August 30th 06, 06:08 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

"anonymous" wrote in message
can an unlicensed person using radio technology to violate part 15 still
be in violation if he had a ham license (we're talking about using 802.11A
at full power for a 10 mile shot folks!).

I didn't look up any rules or sections of law anywhere, so I guess I'm
answering a question blindly. I'm in Canada, but I felt compelled to answer
even if I misunderstood the question.

I believe that government has written into law that a licensed ham
should only use the power, or enough power required or necessary to
communicate. Ten miles down the road is not a really great distance,
contrary to what some CBers think, so maybe you could still use smoke
signals to communicate unless you are then violating pollution-control laws,
and or harming the tree environment/ecology system of the area by burning
code into the sky.

I think that this part of the law still stands in Canada....that one
should only use enough power to communicate whether it be an emergency or
not.

If I missed your intention by 10 miles, please ignore this post. Thanks,

Jack

Old August 30th 06, 05:12 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Slow Code wrote:

If you were in a crowded radio store and had to fart. Would you endure the
pain and hold it in until you were alone, or would you silently let it out
and hope someone else gets blamed for it?

SC

Let it out in morse code! People will look around to
see which radio it's coming from and you'll remain
undetected.

Irv VE6BP
--