Old January 15th 04, 02:01 AM
Radiondistics

Default Virtual ground monopole HF Antenna

***ENGLISH VERSION AND LABORATORY PROTOTYPE PICTURES NOW AVAILABLE !***

A virtual ground monopole HF antenna is being disclosed on

http://www.Radiondistics.com , along with several other devices.

Many thanks for you kind attention.

Regards,

Francesco Errante

Virtual ground monopole HF antenna is patent-pending & copyright 2003-2004
Francesco Errante

http://www.Radiondistics.com

Old January 15th 04, 04:21 AM
Telamon

In article ,
(Radiondistics) wrote:

***ENGLISH VERSION AND LABORATORY PROTOTYPE PICTURES NOW AVAILABLE !***

A virtual ground monopole HF antenna is being disclosed on

http://www.Radiondistics.com , along with several other devices.

Many thanks for you kind attention.

Regards,

Francesco Errante

Virtual ground monopole HF antenna is patent-pending & copyright 2003-2004
Francesco Errante

Looking into my crystal ball I see you getting a virtual patent.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old January 15th 04, 06:10 AM
Jack Painter

"Radiondistics" wrote in message
m...

http://www.Radiondistics.com

I'm sending a screenshot of that disgusting panty-waisted liberal garbage on
their website to friends and contacts in the various armed services here in
Norfolk, Virginia, in the hopes that this company never sells anything to
the U.S. Gov't or NATO.

Jack Painter

Old January 15th 04, 06:34 AM
w4jle

I wondered what happened to all those itinerant peddlers that sold miracle
cures off the back of a wagon.

Now I know, they have all become antenna designers.

Old January 15th 04, 09:07 AM
OK1SIP

Hi Francesco and all,
IMHO the antenna employs the braids of the twin coaxes as a
counterpoise, i.e. the missing dipole arm. If both the boxes were
placed tightly adjacent to each other with no grounding and the
outgoing (single) coax was equipped with a RF choke, the antenna would
be probably quite poor.

BR from Ivan

Old January 15th 04, 08:36 PM

Steve:

You clearly don't understand unreality. One should use a virtual click.
jeeez, I thought that was obvious. grin

Paul AB0SI

Old February 8th 04, 03:29 AM
Art Unwin KB9MZ

Reg I can't resist a follow up on your posting just at the point I was going
to give up messing with this newsgroup.
Anyway, I have to say I fully agree with what you have said. Fortunately my
antenna designs meets all the requirements.. I am anticipating it to be
published sometime this year. Why I am replying to your posting is to say I
am not wasting much time on this taper thing as I have better things to do
with my time.At the end of the year ..
I do have one problem however Reg, tho you won't see it that way, the
design is not in a book, which is going to be a real road block on this
group. So hang around for a few months Reg as many on this group cannot
think for them selves and thus will need some one like you to explain
things. Hopefully you will not have to delve into problems like current
taper The idea is dead over here that books should ONLY lead you so far
and then you procede into subjects on your own to new frontiers and not to
rest on your laurels once you get a degree and learn to be a parrot..
Looking forward to coming home for a short visit soon
but with the $ going down I may have to bring sandwiches
Cheers and beers mate
Art Unwin KB9MZ....XG