Old November 20th 06, 09:27 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default I'm like Moses.

"labtech1" wrote in message
well thats WHERE the problem lies, if the retards would keep the thread in
the Ham Radio NG things would be fine. After reading ( a few of) the
messages, it makes me wish ham radio would die out. They complain about
'qual;ity' operators and CB'ers but then they get
here and act worse that the worst. And yes I'm cross posting this message
so
that ALL the
ham radio retards can see it, with the hopes ( but it seems these ****
stains have NO CONSIDERATION for other people ) will STOP cross posting to
NG's that have no
bearing on their 'debates'

with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty
impoving my spelling do u hav anyting cognet two say?

my blog
http://www.marksspamblog.blogspot.com/

"Cecil Moore" wrote in message
m...
squad97 wrote:
I just joined this group, thinking I would get in on quality radio
discussions. I didn't realize I had mistakenly joined a bunch of
juvenile males interested in only out-dissing each other . Are any of
you serious about radio?

Which group is "this group"? You cross-posted to
three other groups.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com

Old November 20th 06, 10:27 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"squad97" wrote in message
oups.com...

Slow Code wrote:
Moses tried to lead people out of Egypt, and I'm trying to lead people
out of Lid-ville. And also like Moses, I'm finding some don't want to
leave. They think it's too much work to leave Lid-ville.

Well sure it's work, but look at the benefits, Quality hams.

SC

I just joined this group, thinking I would get in on quality radio
discussions. I didn't realize I had mistakenly joined a bunch of
juvenile males interested in only out-dissing each other . Are any of
you serious about radio?

Quite a few of us are but we have been invaded by the idiot squad lately. A
carefully made kill file will solve the problem and make the newsgroup much
nicer. I have a friend who is writing a patch fpr IE that will allow you to
kill entire threads according to whom initates it. I will make it available
as soon as I get it. Most of the juvenille behavior is a result of those
with no true interest in amateur radio, they just want to stir the pot and
be heard kind of like those who yell obscenities on the air just to hear
peolpe respond.

Old November 21st 06, 12:53 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy

squad97 wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
Moses tried to lead people out of Egypt, and I'm trying to lead people
out of Lid-ville. And also like Moses, I'm finding some don't want to
leave. They think it's too much work to leave Lid-ville.

Well sure it's work, but look at the benefits, Quality hams.

SC

I just joined this group, thinking I would get in on quality radio
discussions. I didn't realize I had mistakenly joined a bunch of
juvenile males interested in only out-dissing each other . Are any of
you serious about radio?

I am.

The FCC just posted the newest restructuring in the Federal Register.

Old November 21st 06, 12:54 AM posted to alt.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"KC4UAI" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
Moses tried to lead people out of Egypt, and I'm trying to lead people
out of Lid-ville. And also like Moses, I'm finding some don't want to
leave. They think it's too much work to leave Lid-ville.

Well sure it's work, but look at the benefits, Quality hams.

Dude... Your Bible knowledge is a bit lacking. Everybody wanted to
leave Egypt, but after the travel took more time and effort than they
hoped, some wanted to go back.

No, No, No, You are all Heathens!!!!

I know the Bible. I read it every Friggen day while I listen to Code. My
favorite Bible passage is an End-Times passage and I'm actually mentioned
in it. It's found in First Hiram Chapter 2, verse 73:

"and Slow Code, servant of the Lord, smote the Lids with his
cattle prod and the Lids were healed. All that saw were
amazed and fell to the floor and gave thanks to Slow Code
and the bands were made clean that day, and many CB'ers were
also converted. And they began preaching and speaking in CW"

SC

Old November 21st 06, 12:54 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.swap

"labtech1" wrote in
:

WHAAAAAAAAAAA!

There, I shortened your post for you.

Happy to help.

SC
Old November 22nd 06, 10:12 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Slow Code wrote:

Moses tried to lead people out of Egypt, and I'm trying to lead people
out of Lid-ville. And also like Moses, I'm finding some don't want to
leave. They think it's too much work to leave Lid-ville.

Well sure it's work, but look at the benefits, Quality hams.

SC

Moses wasnt a jackass - you are!!