Old November 19th 06, 01:26 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default I'm like Moses.

Moses tried to lead people out of Egypt, and I'm trying to lead people
out of Lid-ville. And also like Moses, I'm finding some don't want to
leave. They think it's too much work to leave Lid-ville.

Well sure it's work, but look at the benefits, Quality hams.

SC
Old November 19th 06, 03:13 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Slow Code wrote:
Moses tried to lead people out of Egypt, and I'm trying to lead people
out of Lid-ville. And also like Moses, I'm finding some don't want to
leave. They think it's too much work to leave Lid-ville.

Well sure it's work, but look at the benefits, Quality hams.

SC

You're nothing like Moses - you worship a false god.

You're more like the King who cut the baby in half.

Old November 19th 06, 09:50 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Myna Bird speaks...

The group Myna Bird squawks again.

Old November 19th 06, 02:48 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Brenda Ann wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Slow Code wrote:
Moses tried to lead people out of Egypt, and I'm trying to lead people
out of Lid-ville. And also like Moses, I'm finding some don't want to
leave. They think it's too much work to leave Lid-ville.

Well sure it's work, but look at the benefits, Quality hams.

SC

You're nothing like Moses - you worship a false god.

You're more like the King who cut the baby in half.

1) The king (Soloman) never cut the baby in half. He directed it be done in
order to find which of the two women's baby it really was (the real mother
opted to give it to the other woman to save it's life.. so Soloman gave it
to the real mother.)

In the case of Slow Code, he actually intends to cut the baby in half.

2) Soloman was widely (and is still) revered as the wisest of kings.

In that sense, he greatly differs from Slow Code.

Old November 20th 06, 03:03 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Sun, 19 Nov 2006 00:26:33 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

Moses tried to lead people out of Egypt, and I'm trying to lead people
out of Lid-ville. And also like Moses, I'm finding some don't want to
leave. They think it's too much work to leave Lid-ville.

Well sure it's work, but look at the benefits, Quality hams.

SC

++++++
Yes, you are a legend in your own mind.

Old November 20th 06, 04:40 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Slow Code wrote:
Moses tried to lead people out of Egypt, and I'm trying to lead people
out of Lid-ville. And also like Moses, I'm finding some don't want to
leave. They think it's too much work to leave Lid-ville.

Well sure it's work, but look at the benefits, Quality hams.

SC

I just joined this group, thinking I would get in on quality radio
discussions. I didn't realize I had mistakenly joined a bunch of
juvenile males interested in only out-dissing each other . Are any of
you serious about radio?

Old November 20th 06, 04:51 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy

squad97 wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
Moses tried to lead people out of Egypt, and I'm trying to lead people
out of Lid-ville. And also like Moses, I'm finding some don't want to
leave. They think it's too much work to leave Lid-ville.

Well sure it's work, but look at the benefits, Quality hams.

SC

I just joined this group, thinking I would get in on quality radio
discussions. I didn't realize I had mistakenly joined a bunch of
juvenile males interested in only out-dissing each other . Are any of
you serious about radio?

Very few, it seems. It's just (yet) another originally interesting n.g. gone to the dogs...
Well, that's what you (we) get from non-moderated groups...

--
Seppo P.
What's wrong with Theocracy? (a Finnish Taliban, Oct 1, 2005)

Old November 20th 06, 06:08 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"squad97" wrote in message
oups.com...

Slow Code wrote:
Moses tried to lead people out of Egypt, and I'm trying to lead people
out of Lid-ville. And also like Moses, I'm finding some don't want to
leave. They think it's too much work to leave Lid-ville.

Well sure it's work, but look at the benefits, Quality hams.

SC

I just joined this group, thinking I would get in on quality radio
discussions. I didn't realize I had mistakenly joined a bunch of
juvenile males interested in only out-dissing each other . Are any of
you serious about radio?

with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty
impoving my spelling do u hav anyting cognet two say?

my blog
http://www.marksspamblog.blogspot.com/

Old November 20th 06, 07:12 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy

squad97 wrote:
I just joined this group, thinking I would get in on quality radio
discussions. I didn't realize I had mistakenly joined a bunch of
juvenile males interested in only out-dissing each other . Are any of
you serious about radio?

Which group is "this group"? You cross-posted to
three other groups.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com
Old November 20th 06, 09:34 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy

well thats WHERE the problem lies, if the retards would keep the thread in
the Ham Radio NG things would be fine. After reading ( a few of) the
messages, it makes me wish ham radio would die out. They complain about
'qual;ity' operators and CB'ers but then they get
here and act worse that the worst. And yes I'm cross posting this message so
that ALL the
ham radio retards can see it, with the hopes ( but it seems these ****
stains have NO CONSIDERATION for other people ) will STOP cross posting to
NG's that have no
bearing on their 'debates'

"Cecil Moore" wrote in message
m...