Old January 25th 04, 04:16 PM
H. Adam Stevens, NQ5H

Default more screwdriver data

I thought I saw a difference on 20 between the Nott and the Tarheel so I did
it again:

System: ball mount on Dodge Durango right rear.
I'm inside with an MFJ analyzer and about a foot of coax direct to the
antenna.
No matching network. Tune to resonance (X=0).

Today's measurements:
At resonance on 20 meters the Nott is 20 ohms and the Tarheel is 31 ohms.
Maybe copper vs aluminum does matter.
H.

73
NQ5H

Question on HS Screwdriver land installation Paul Braun Antenna 2 November 13th 03 08:06 PM
DK3 screwdriver antenna and artificial ground Pierre Antenna 5 October 14th 03 04:05 PM
screwdriver antenna jwsmid Antenna 2 September 22nd 03 07:06 PM
Predator Mobile Screwdriver Antenna Butch Antenna 1 September 15th 03 03:44 PM
Rockwell-Collins PropMan 2000 - solution for issues with internet space wx data retrieval Carl R. Stevenson Antenna 0 July 11th 03 02:45 AM