Old February 1st 04, 11:24 PM
Richard Clark

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 23:17:56 GMT, " Art Unwin KB9MZ"
wrote:

Hmm again no input or facts

Hi Art,

Exactly.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC
Old February 1st 04, 11:25 PM
Richard Clark

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 23:16:52 GMT, " Art Unwin KB9MZ"
wrote:
Nothing again just talk no walk

Art,

You think you could add anything instead of agreeing?

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Old February 1st 04, 11:26 PM
Richard Clark

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 23:19:38 GMT, " Art Unwin KB9MZ"
wrote:

Hmm no facts except calling the kettle black again
Surely there is a post from him with something!

Art,

I've looked, but all you have to offer are your problems of sexuality.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC
Old February 1st 04, 11:26 PM
Art Unwin KB9MZ

Hmmm
He is knocking Roy now but again he is contributing nothing
what gives with this guy, does he think he is at an opers ?

"Richard Clark" wrote in message
On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:26:44 -0600, Cecil Moore
wrote:

Einstein once
said that all our models are flawed.
--
73, Cecil, W5DXP

Maybe because his browser couldn't open pages, and pdf wouldn't work
for him.

Or was that Galileo?

Hi Wes,

I am glad you aren't spinning this out like Roy used to. I got tired
of those "I'm outta here" responses linked down the page like
dominoes.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Old February 1st 04, 11:27 PM
Art Unwin KB9MZ

Same stuff

"Richard Clark" wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:54:46 -0800, Jim Kelley
wrote:

It's a peculiar kind of bird.

Like the asian chicken-flu.

Old February 1st 04, 11:28 PM
Art Unwin KB9MZ

I give up this person has no clothes

"Richard Clark" wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 19:22:03 -0700, Wes Stewart
wrote:

But even I know that you can just ftp your files to
your web page. You don't need to create a link on a page, just tell
us the file name. I do it all the time.

This is the up and coming thing of pre-schoolers now. 45% are making
their own web sites. They also know EM theory better.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Old February 1st 04, 11:28 PM
Richard Clark

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 23:14:22 GMT, " Art Unwin KB9MZ"
wrote:

Nothing on that post

I dunno. When I read it, it looked like a reference to graphical
analysis or the projection of a point that represents a mean within a
surface area (which, again, harkens back to the "sinusoidal" current
distribution curve).

Art,

Write again when you do have something then.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC
Old February 1st 04, 11:30 PM
Richard Clark

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 23:15:41 GMT, " Art Unwin KB9MZ"
wrote:
Gee no facts or anything on that one either

Gesundheit
Old February 1st 04, 11:32 PM
Richard Clark

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 23:13:26 GMT, " Art Unwin KB9MZ"
wrote:

Nothing on that post
Hi Wes,

The difference in your examination satisfyingly amounts to:
1.) the absence of ego towering over the problem;
1a.) the corresponding lack of sneer review that
reduces the argument to "you won't change my mind";
2.) the presence of clear unequivocal study of the problem;
3.) less than 1dB.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Still less than 1 dB