Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 2nd 07, 07:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Best Books/Websites for Antenna Theory and Building Recommendations

Hello All,

I have just gotten my tech license and am eager to get my station up and
running. I am starting on a shoestring; currently, I have no equipment
whatsoever and don't know what I should buy just yet. In absence of a
rig, I am now studying to pass my General license exam next month.

I am very interested in building my own HF/VHF/UHF antennas. I've seen
the ARRL books, but I was hoping that you good folks might have some
favorite websites, book titles or magazine issues [old or new] that
you'd be willing to pass along that could get me started.

Many thanks for taking the time to respond!

73's to you all!

Alain...San Diego