Old March 9th 07, 04:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Congratulations Art

Art wrote:
"Richard, why is it you get away with stating the truth and I get
stoned?"

The status quo is comfortable. You are the one who would shake things
up.

I think we will always need a patent office but the inventor will need
to promote his own work, unless the novelty obviously fills a desperate
need.

Best regards, Richard Harrison, KB5WZI

Old March 9th 07, 04:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
art art is offline

On 9 Mar, 08:17, (Richard Harrison) wrote:
Art wrote:

"Richard, why is it you get away with stating the truth and I get
stoned?"

The status quo is comfortable. You are the one who would shake things
up.

I think we will always need a patent office but the inventor will need
to promote his own work, unless the novelty obviously fills a desperate
need.

Best regards, Richard Harrison, KB5WZI

Oh so true, that has been the pattern taken by humans for eons
Anybody who has obtained a patent knows that after it becomes accepted
it is belittled as nothing or everybody knew that before.
It has been a story of my life but none have the inpact that this does
for science.
Art