Old February 4th 04, 02:26 AM
dvari

Default FS: ham equiptment

For sale
MFJ versa tunerIII model mfj-962c works great,scratch on the top $150.00
or B/O.

Workman 120mHz tru 500mHz SWR/Wattmeter 3 power ranges 10,100,500 watts
used very little $40.00 or B/O.

Wiring harness for any module for Yeasu FT-726r rig $25.00 or B/O.

Heathkit oscilloscope needs repair $60.00 or B/O.
All items DO NOT include shipping and insurance.From zip code 14215 Buffalo,
New York.Reply this packet or email or phone
1-716-838-2164 before 2pm mon-fri.Any time weekends.
Thank you de Dave-N2RHL.

Old February 4th 04, 03:31 PM
Tarmo Tammaru

I would temporarily bypass any junk he may have between the sat receiver and
TV. If it has to be at RF, use a cable with screw on F connectors, not the
push on. If he has a Radio Shack distribution amplifier, tell him to throw
it in the garbage.

A couple of years ago the cable company came to my house, and said I was
radiating my cable signal. Problems were the Radio Shack amp. and cables
with push on F connectors.

BTW, Professional install does not mean anything. When the cable company
installed my cable modem, the connector fell of the cable after a few weeks.

Did the same TV pick you up before the sat dish?

Tam/WB2TT