Old May 15th 07, 02:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Bad News

http://www.reuters.com/article/techn...ype=RSS&rpc=22
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com
Old May 15th 07, 05:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Cecil Moore wrote:

http://www.reuters.com/article/techn...ype=RSS&rpc=22

That's not so bad. If the interference gets to be too much we can
turn to the internet -- imagine -- internet QSO's, QSL's, no worries
about RFI. By golly, you might even be able to get your ticket on
the internet, or perhaps just print your own! :-)

Irv VE6BP

P.S. Please QSL via net!
Old May 17th 07, 11:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Tue, 15 May 2007 16:46:29 GMT, Irv Finkleman
wrote:

Cecil Moore wrote:

http://www.reuters.com/article/techn...ype=RSS&rpc=22

That's not so bad. If the interference gets to be too much we can
turn to the internet -- imagine -- internet QSO's, QSL's, no worries
about RFI. By golly, you might even be able to get your ticket on
the internet, or perhaps just print your own! :-)

It's already arrived Irv! I hear people using CQ100 on the Internet
saying it's the first time they've been on the air for years !!!
People even call CQ on it and send SSTV :-)

Peter, G3PHO