Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 28th 07, 02:55 AM
Junior Member

Location: I live in Narre Warren near Melbourne
Default How to make a Stationmaster for hf ?

Hi all, do you remember the old CD Stationmaster antenna? It was a end fed 1/2 wave. I would like to make one and I believe there are plans around to describe how its done, but so far I have not been able to locate them on the net. Does anyone know of a link to such a page, or even a magazine article etc. My work Library is quite good with regard to old ham magasines etc.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
thanks for looking
Mike
VK3XL