Old September 12th 07, 05:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default MCMASTER RESEARCHER VERIFIES NEW TYPE OF RADIO WAVE

Here we go again.

http://download.antennex.com/listarch/media/news.pdf

Old September 16th 07, 02:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Danny Richardson wrote in
:

http://download.antennex.com/listarch/media/news.pdf

Oddly enough the really big news is the "room temperature RF
superconductor plasma device. Heck, room temperature plasma is a kewl
trick itself. Fritz would be hugging himself in happiness!

But I do have to thank you for the link, because in further research I
found this little gem:

http://montalk.net/notes/potential-fields-primer

Those of us who are ever ready to suspend disbelief should be able to
spend days at the site, coming up with new science to confound us
skeptics!

- 73 de Mike KB3EIA -